Saturday, November 1, 2008

It all begins here ...

welcome to my blog !!!
This is my first time !!! blogging...haha
wish it will be a good start on blogging , although not so know want to write about.

well...why i suddenly want to create a blog?
Accually because i saw some of my friends also created their own blog and it seems they enjoy it so much , like so fun , haha so i also create one. And they also asked me to create one. besides hope it can cure the boredness , because its really boring lately, it just like got nothing to do.

Besides, i would like to share my life with my buddies because now we are seperated all around and this may be a way to know each other life and keep in touch with each other.

1.11.2008 the date where wei liang's first blog was born !!! hahax!

Lastly , thanks for dropping by , wish u all have a nice day today , tomorrow and everyday. ^^

2 comments:

Ivan said...

Wu liao > <

StevenJW said...

加油哦~
希望可以看到更多,呵呵^^